Failure to Yield the Right-of-Way is the traffic law violation more often involved in crashes than any other. Some of the crashes involve the most vulnerable Wisconsinites -- pedestrians, bicyclists, kids, the disabled, and motorcycle or moped riders. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation therefore requires additional education for any drivers who commit a Failure to Yield violation.
This 2-hour state-approved class brings a unique, engaging approach to resolving right-of-way conflicts through a series of videos and multimedia slides. It fulfills the requirement for driver training in order to avoid a license suspension after receiving a failure to yield the right-of-way violation. Among the topics to be covered are:
- Wisconsin Statutes on right-of-way for various situations and different road users
- How to determine right-of-way -- just what IS right-of-way
- Right-of-Way rules for common and uncommon situations
- The Move Over Law
- The "Share the Road" Supplement to the Wisconsin Drivers' Handbook -- what it can teach us about being a better driver
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Wisconsin Department of Transportation
At Your Pace Online is a leader in the online education sphere. It offers thousands of hours of education in hundreds of markets and is approved in to offer high quality education that helps you to avoid traffic violations and accidents.