This 4-hour state-approved online version of Traffic School brings a unique, engaging approach to every topic required by the state for Traffic School. Using a mixture of video, illustrations, and slides, the class gives students all the basic tools they need to be safer drivers and avoid any future tickets, crashes, or traffic-related financial losses. Among the topics to be covered are:
- How to Prepare Your Vehicle and Yourself to Drive
- Techniques for Taming Emotions and Improving Behavior While Driving
- Challenges for Novice Drivers and Older Drivers
- Creating and Maintaining a Space Cushions
- Driving Conditions Are Beyond Your Control, such as poor weather, heavy traffic, or bad road conditions
- Safe Driving Habits & Sharing the Road with Pedestrians, Bicycles, Motorcycles, and Large Trucks
- What is Right-of-Way?
- What to Do with Tailgaters
- Distracted Driving (including Cell Phones), Drowsy Driving, Impaired Driving, Aggressive Driving & Road Rage, How to Avoid It & What to Do if You Encounter It
- How to Avoid a Crash & What to Do if a Crash is Unavoidable
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Tennessee Department of Safety & Homeland Security
At Your Pace Online is a leader in the online education sphere. It offers thousands of hours of education in hundreds of markets and is approved in to offer high quality education that helps you to avoid traffic violations and accidents.